As a plant lover your home is probably quite filled with plants. But if you have so many different types and sizes, the whole can look pretty cluttered. Is that the case at your home and would you like to have a little more unity? Then painted plant pots can be something for you! This can create more unity and peace in your home. In this article we’ll give you some tips on how to get started.
Painted plant pots
It’s best to use wall paint or acrylic paint on water basis. Primer is probably going to peel. Proceed as follows:
- Start by cleaning the pots and dry them well.
- Then place newspapers on the ground so you can’t make a mess.
- Sand the pots with thick sandpaper.
- Clean the pots with a damp cloth, and let them dry again.
- Apply the paint with a large brush. You’ll probably need two layers. Finally, let them dry well and place them in your home!
Easy, right? Have fun with your painted plant pots! And please show us the result on Instagram!